- Cut small-medium pineapple into chunks to be able to blend later with ease.
1. First, add the orange juice and fresh pineapple to the blender be able to get a good start when blending. Add the rest of the ingredients on top.
2. Blend for about 30-40 seconds on a high-speed blender or longer until completely smooth.
3. Serve in your favorite cup and In-Joy this refreshing smoothie on a hot summer day. Share the goodness!
- 2 medium cups or (1 large and 1 small cup)
- Mint is a type of herb belonging to a genus of 15-20 types of plants. People often forget to incorporate herbs into their lifestyles and that might be a mistake. Mint has one of the highest capacities for antioxidants of any food. Mint has an antioxidant named rosmarinic acid, which has been studied for the effectiveness of relieving seasonal allergy symptoms. Mint is also good for relieving a common cold because of the menthol found in mint, which helps break up phlegm and mucus. Add some mint to tea for an effective soar throat reliever. Mint has been used for thousands of years for aiding upset stomachs or indigestion because of the soothing and calming herb improve the flow of bile in the stomach, which speed up digestion.
Mint is also used in other forms like oils and can be beneficial to the skin and IBS. Overall, mint is a great for digestion and is loaded with antioxidants relieving colds and allergy symptoms.
Jewelry Shop – http://zeropointjewelry.com
Social Site: Twitter @DeyMaLex