1) Wash and cut up 2 Apples into smaller bits.
2) Next pit and chop up the dates.
3) Add the coconut oil to a saucepan, then the apples, dates, and cinnamon. Turn the heat on medium low and stir the the ingredients. Cook for 10-15 or until the apples are softened and the dates have become more of a paste that covers the apples.
4) While the compote is cooking we can start the pancakes, in a mixing bowl whisk together the water and oil then add it to your For the Love of Pancakes Mix and your raisins.
5) Let the mix rest and begin heating your skillet on low-medium heat. You're ready to start when you sprinkle a couple drops of water and they sizzle.
6) Pour the Batter into the skillet in 1/4 cup scoops. Cook until you see small bubbles and the edges start to dry then flip. Cook for about 3 minutes on the other side.
7) Serve the pancakes with the compote on top! 13Injoy