1 cup + 4 tablespoons For the Love of Pancakes Mix™
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
1 cup Water
1 heaping cup Dates
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1) We'll begin by measuring our For the Love of Pancakes™️ Mix and adding it to a mixing bowl. I like to begin by measuring the flour first because once we're finished with the mango topping adding the other ingredients to the mix only takes a minute.
2) Cut up one of the mangos into smaller bits, next chop up the dates and add them to a food processor then pour in the melted coconut oil. Pulse for 30 seconds at a time for a minute or 2 you may have to scrape down the sides so it's evenly processed.
3) Now that the topping is done cut up your second mango and put it in a high speed blender, once the mango is a smooth consistency pour it into a smaller condiment bowl.
4) Measure 1 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil and add them to your For the Love of Pancakes™️ Mix. Stir in the ingredients and when you are about halfway through add in the mango puree and finish mixing until there are a few lumps left.
5) Let the mix rest and begin heating your skillet on low-medium heat. You're ready to start when you sprinkle a couple drops of water and they sizzle.
6) Pour the Batter into the skillet in 1/4 cup scoops. Cook until you see small bubbles and the edges start to dry then flip. Cook for about 3 minutes on the other side.
7) Plate your Pancakes and add the Mango-Date Topping and 13Injoy!