2) Russet Potatoes
3) Rainbow Carrots
5) Romaine Lettuce
6) Corn (optional, replace for sprouts)
7) Fresh Sage
8) Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
9) Black Pepper
10) Smoked Paprika
11) Cayenne Pepper
12) Dried Rosemary
13) Olive Oil/Avocado Oil
1) Cook 2 cups quinoa. Make sure to take the quinoa off the stove and place on a wide plate to allow the quinoa to cool and not be warm when serving.
2) Wash broccoli, carrots, lettuce, potatoes, and corn.
3) Preheat oven to 425˙ F.
1) Start by roughly peeling and cutting 8 russet potatoes or potatoes of choice into wedges. Place wedges into a big mixing bowl and add 3-4 tbsp. avocado oil, handful of fresh chopped sage, 2 tsp. sea salt, 2 tsp. black pepper, dash of cayenne pepper, dash of smoked paprika, and a dash of dried rosemary. Combine well and place on baking racks for the best result or place on baking trays lined with parchment paper and turn wedges half way during the baking process. These should be baked after step 2 components are baked for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
2) Next chop up 8 carrots vertically into halves and place in a wide glass container. Add 2 tbsp. olive oil, small handful of fresh sage, and 2 tsp. sea salt. Mix well and place on baking trays lined with parchment paper. Cut the broccoli into bite size florets and place into a bowl. Add 1½ tbsp. avocado oil and 1 tsp. sea salt. Mix well and place on baking trays lined with parchment paper in the preheated oven alongside the carrots. The broccoli should be done in 30 minutes and the carrots in 40 minutes.
3) Cut romaine lettuce into bite size pieces.
4) Now to plate! Try finding a deep, wide bowl to place the quinoa at the bottom and the rest of the veggies on top. This recipe makes 2 large bowls or 3 smaller ones. Place the quinoa at the bottom of the bowl and start adding half of the portions baked onto each bowl and injoy!