- Activated charcoal in powder or capsule form
- Raw honey
- Glass bowl
- Brush for applying mask
* Wash face with warm water beforehand to open up your pores or boil some water for warm water vapor to open up pores.
1) Start by cracking open 4 capsules to acquire the charcoal or scoop out about 1 tbsp. of charcoal.
2) Add 2 tbsp. of raw honey and start mixing carefully (charcoal can stain so be slow and steady mixing) with the brush incorporating both ingredients.
3) Apply mask spreading evenly across face. Keep spreading if the honey starts separating.
4) Leave mask on 5-10 minutes. Wash after with cold water and pat face dry with a clean cloth.
- 2-3 face masks (reduce quantity to 2 charcoal capsules and 1 tbsp. of raw honey for a smaller quantity). Much more fun to do and share with others/loved ones.
1) Activated Charcoal Removes Impurities from The Skin
Activated charcoal can remove up to 200 times its own dry weight, making this an excellent skin detoxifier. Applying activated charcoal on the skin acts as a sponge adsorbing all the dirt and grime from your pores. After washing your face with activated charcoal you can noticeably see cleaner pores and a healthier face.
2) Activated Charcoal Absorbs Oil
Activated charcoal absorbs toxins, but can also help with oily skin. If you suffer from an oily t-zone, then apply an activated charcoal mask frequently. With frequent use, your complexion will greatly improve, making your skin look fresh and healthy.
3) Activated Charcoal Gives Skin a Youthful Look
The charcoal works like a detox for you skin. By removing the toxins, you can actually improve the health and condition of your skin over time and after frequent uses your skin will look and feel more youthful.
4) Relieves Bites and Bee Stings
Mixing activated charcoal with a bit of water and flaxseed or cornstarch can help cure bee stings, poison ivy rashes, snake bites, spider bites (including highly poisoning bites from the Brown Recluse or Black Widow) and other poisoning bites.
5) Activated Charcoal Eradicates Black Heads and Acne
If you suffer from black heads or acne, activated charcoal may be right for you. This gentle detoxifier cleanses skin of impurities and is gentle on the skin.
6) Activated Charcoal Whitens Teeth
Brushing daily with activated charcoal for a few weeks can whiten teeth. Although, like any teeth whitener, overtime the gums may become sensitive and it's advisable to stop using activated charcoal as frequently to whiten teeth.
7) Activated Charcoal Detoxifies the Body
Taking Activated charcoal can have a detoxifying effect, yet can also help improve the digestive tract by removing toxins that cause allergic reactions.
8) Activated Charcoal Reduces High Cholesterol
Studies around the world show that activated charcoal reduces bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol as much as some prescription medications.
Where To Buy Bentonite Clay And Charcoal:
A trusted source we recommend is 13krstalign.com they provide both bentonite (calcium) clay and activated coconut charcoal! Check them out to acquire all your needs for the DIY recipe.